Monday 18 July 2011

May weddings

A photographed two weddings during May, both at the Frensham Pond Hotel, Churt in Surrey. Funnily enough it was where I did my work experience as a 15 years old!


The weather was slightly better for the first wedding, Natasha and Chris on the 21st May. There is even a hint of blue sky in some of the pictures. For Natalie and Greg a week later, it was slightly more overcast which makes for a few more challenges when doing the shots of the bride and groom, but can make it easier as you don’t have to worry about the flare from the sun and unwanted shadows across peoples faces.   I hope you’ll agree that from both days I got some great results. It’s brilliant when the bride and groom are ‘up for it’ and don’t mind spending a 20 minutes of so on their own having their photos taken. It’s not like they will get to do it again…
Here are a few of my favourite pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment