Tuesday 19 October 2010

A Surrey wedding

Northbrook Park, a privately owned house and wedding venue near Farnham in Surrey, was the setting for the wedding of Nicky and James in late August.

Nicky, the bride was getting ready at the venue which allowed me to take photos of both her preparations and the groom and guests as they waiting for her arrival.

The ceremony took place in a very light and airy room which made my job easier as I didn't have to use a great deal of flash. This was also the case in the former orangery where the wedding breakfast took place.

Whilst Nicky and James didn't want too many pictures, I did get some nice ones of them together, as well as their guests as they enjoyed the drinks in the walled gardens.

I hope you enjoy looking at some of the results here. Good luck to Nicky and James for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment